Looks good Eric.
Some of my ideal frames from this season.
This super was taken off in February, completely capped after putting the frames in the hive as foundation in November 2016 (a marked on the top of the frames)
Rather than a hot knife, I decided to use a roller for the first time this season, which worked out well (with less cappings to clean up)
Four frame extractor fits eight ideal frames comfortably
At the same time in February I pulled a full depth frame that I ended up gravity straining over three days and managed five jars of honey from it.
The following frames were pulled from hives in March for a beekeeping course (so I had the camera handy)
Keen to see what others have managed over the season!